B B Good
Fanfic by Jess for Clumsy Cuddlers 50th thread

“So what are we doing tomorrow?” Demi sighed and leaned her head on Joe’s shoulder.

“I don’t know, whatever you wanna do?” Joe answered.

“How about we go see a movie? It’s been so long since we did that. Oh, but I gotta take care of Madi for an hour or two in the evening though,” Demi said.

Joe’s face lit up into an ear-to-ear grin, making Demi look at him confused.

“What now?” she asked cautiously.

“I’ll pick you up at seven we can drive around and see a movie,” Joe started singing.

Demi eyed him for a moment then giggled and countered: “Seven, no I’ll have Madi then. How about eight? And drive around? Good luck with that without a license.”

“Every scene will have a meaning but you’ll be the one that moves me,” Joe continued on.

“Oh, Joe.” Demi ducked her head and bumped her shoulder with Joe’s.

“I’ve been hurt before so baby promise that you’re gonna be true.” Joe’s face turned sad suddenly.

“I wouldn’t dream of hurting you, and you know I’ll be true.” Demi stroked Joe’s back reassuringly.

“I’m gonna B B Good so tell me that you’re gonna be good too.” Joe smiled at Demi.

“You know I will, Joe.” Demi smiled back.

Joe jumped to his feet, draggind Demi with him, continuing: “You gotta B B Good to me. I’m gonna B B Good to you. We’ll be happy as can be. Just gotta B B Good to me. Baby.”

At ‘baby’, he twirled her around and then nodded at her as to challenge her to sing with him.

Demi laughed and started dancing around, clapping.

“I’m gonna treat you right we'll never fight now baby you can trust me.”

“I trust you.” Joe sniffled dramatically and placed his hands over his heart.

“When I hold you tight I feel alright I guess that I’m just lucky.” Demi grabbed Joe’s hands and laced her fingers with his, making him dance with her.

“Not as lucky as me, babe. And I’ve been hurt before so baby promise that you’re gonna be true.”

“I'll be true.” Demi belted out.

“I’m gonna B B Good so tell me that you’re gonna be good too,” they sang in unison.

“You gotta B B Good to me. I'm gonna B B Good to you. We’ll be happy as can be. You gotta B B Good to me. Baby.”

“Listen girl, you gotta be good.” Joe dragged Demi with him, dancing around the house.

“I don’t wanna hurt you. I wanna kiss you!” Joe stopped moving and found himself inches away from Demi's face.

“Then do, silly,” Demi giggled.

Joe’s face lit up into a dorky grin as he leaned down and captured Demi's lips.